- Easter 7th-11th April 2023
- Corryong is a great open valley, offering nice inland flights with cross country flights often suitable for the newer pilot. There will be a variety of experienced duty pilots, SO and SSO’s to assist. It's a great event to gather inland knowledge and get to know other pilots
- Tasked Cross Country flights
- Spot Landing practice
- Thermalling coaching
Meet on Friday morning (time to be arranged on Telegram group) at the Mt. Elliot (Corryong) LZ which can be accessed by following the B400 route (main road) out of Corryong (towards the NSW border). See blue pin marker on image below.
- Most people usually pick their spot in the Mt Mittamatite Caravan Park, it’s located near town, in the past it has allowed communal fires, and a great place to get to know other pilots after the flying has finished. There are other types of accommodation available in and around Corryong if you prefer something else for yourself or your family.
- Radio Programmed to Channel 16 TSQL 97.4
- To simplify organisation for the committee, please sign up here if you would like to participate.
- We will also have an official group chat on Telegram to keep you updated on briefings, retrieves, changes in the schedule, pub meals etc. To join the group chat simply copy the link below into your Telegram:
We are looking forward to seeing you in Corryong
Skyhigh Committee Member - Secretary